CivilFEM is an advanced civil engineering software application providing unique solutions for multidiscipline structural analysis with specific features for:
- Bridges – concrete, steel, composite, etc ).
- Pre-stressed concrete.
- Off-shore and maritime structures.
- Suspension and stayed bridges.
- Seismic calculations.
- Geotechnical, Foundations and Tunnels.
- Dams (concrete, loose materials).
- Nuclear Power Plants.
Ingeciber Civil Engineering Department after so many years using CivilFEM in a variety of engineering fields has the experience to accomplish most civil engineering problems using CivilFEM in a cost-time effective basis. Therefore, some customers who do not use CivilFEM frequently or efficiently prefer to subcontract Ingeciber the whole engineering consultancy project saving their own resources – expertise, time and hardware – for other projects with more expected returns for them.
Ingeciber Quality Assurance System meets – among others – the following Regulations:
- ISO 9001 – Software Development, Technical Support & Consulting, and Training.
- ASME NQA – 1; US NRC 10 CFR Part 50 App. B, and NRC 10 CFR Part 21.
- Ingeciber is audited every year and has been certified as Application Qualified Supplier for the main Nuclear Industry companies such as AREVA NPP, Bechtel NPP and Westinghouse NPP.
Some simulation videos
– Steel structures
– Concrete structures
– Composite steel and concrete structures
– Construction process
– Non linear dynamic analysis